So, you are thinking about starting your own mobile food business. Perhaps you are thinking about a concession trailer or food truck. Before starting you should know there are many local and state regulations you will need to comply with. In addition, there are many considerations when evaluating your menu. First is the popularity and appeal—is there demand for your product? The second point of consideration would be profitability for your product in your market. Now you need to determine how to get this all done from a trailer! If only you could turn to someone who has done all of this before for a little help. Well, perhaps a turn-key operation like ZooHoo’s Eatery’s mobile concession trailer is what you need: A quality mobile food franchise that tells you upfront what is included so you can make an informed business decision.
· First, you’re getting a proven system for success. The fast casual food industry is enjoying great success even in hard economic times. And ZooHoo’s Eatery is out there in the lead.
· You’re becoming part of the quality gourmet burger quick-service restaurant industry. More and more people are looking for something different from a concession. You’ll be providing a full menu of gourmet choices from hand-pressed burgers to salads and healthy wraps.
· You’ll be given all the recipes to make every item you’ll be selling. Wholesome, fresh ingredients from Vermont Farms Natural chicken breast to grass-fed Vermont raised beef will make your concession trailer a favorite lunch spot.
· ZooHoo’s Eatery provides you with site selection and development assistance. Our years of research into what makes a profitable location will help you locate large lunch populations as well as high weekend and holiday tourism traffic. We can help you pinpoint resort communities, college campuses, medical centers, big-box store lots and strip malls. You’re never left to guess what might work—we spell it all out for you.
· ZooHoo U’s intensive training program allows you to succeed right out of the gate. In a confined space you’ve got to know what you’re doing. You’ll find our proven system allows for high volume operation successfully from a trailer.
· You’ll pull your mobile food trailer away from the training feeling informed, educated and comfortable with how to systematically and logically run your concession.
· From inventory control to prep procedures, our back-end office systems allow you to get up and running quickly and effortlessly. Web-based reporting gives you more time to serve volumes of customers and requires less time dealing with mounds of paper.
· You can rest assured that ZooHoo’s Eatery is always conducting research and development testing. We constantly raise the bar and keep our expectations high. We pass our knowledge to you so you can incrementally add to your profits.
· You’ll sleep well at night knowing you’re part of the mobile food trailer industry—one that is growing by leaps and bounds when others are shutting their doors. Your entrepreneurial drive, enthusiasm and effort will all pay off when you’re working with ZooHoo’s Eatery. Much easier than going it alone!